3. Viking Lif
Needed a quick get away and Viking had the destination I was looking for. I wish massage service was available. The crew was wonderful, friendly and helpful. Meals were excellent and beverages were good. Excursions were good for the cruise portion. Cabin was fine. Entertainment was interesting. Overall, the cruise portion met my expectations. We had a memorable time and met some nice and interesting folks. I highly recommend Viking to friends and family. As I have indicated things took the down turn at the end once we left the cruise. The local tour guides were not diligent. Our accommodation upon arrival was a disaster. Breakfast at the hotel was below average and that goes for service as well. I think Viking cruise has the cruise portion down pack to perfection, from staffing, meals and service; it's the land portion that needs a lot of work as Viking is only in partnership with the local hotels.

Passage to Eastern Europe