3. Viking Gefjon
Our friends were booked on this cruise, they told us about it and we joined them. The trip was just fantastic. The tours were great, the food was fantastic. I gained a few pounds... lol. The staff was so personable. It was like being at a B&B. The service was second to none. I would highly recommend Viking to anyone . We liked it so much we already booked another river cruise next year for our 30th wedding anniversary. The thing we like most about this cruise was the size. It was nice and small. We weren’t a number. The staff always addressed us by name. We went on the Tulip and Windmills cruise. The gardens were stunning. We even had the opportunity to visit a home . That was wonderful. We thought our cruise director was just wonderful. She really made this trip. If one decides to book a Viking cruise you won’t be disappointed .

Our First Viking Cruise

MIke 57’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gefjon price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 122
It was very comfortable and very clean. I loved the heated floor in the bathroom.
Main Deck Outside Cabins