3. Carnival Inspiration
We arrived 30 minutes earlier than our check in time but the let us board. After showing home printed boarding pass and passport, we boarded without any lines. We carried our own luggage and went straight to Lido deck to eat lunch where the had buffet as well as Guy's burger and mexican food. Guy's burger was delicious and we came back multiple times. Our stateroom steward was very friendly every time we saw him and did great job of cleaning our room as well as provide us a different towel animal each day. At Catalina Island, we decided to stay on board since we've been there multiple times and not much to do there. This worked out good so very little people/crowds on board and thus were able to explore the ship and do mini golf. We gambled black Jack and Cash crane game and lost money but not too much. Dinner at Carnivale dining room was great with many different selection of menu items. We were able to order multiple appetizers, main course, and dessert. The service from dining staff was fabulous which included the dancing entertainment. We enjoyed playing Carnival Tower with large Jenga pieces and large dice. The nightly entertainment was great. The main shows (Studio VIP, and other shows) at Paris Lounge was spectacular. The Punchliner Comedy club was good although we sometimes could not understand or hear John Caponera jokes because he talked a bit fast. Jamie Lissow was geat comedian. I waited in line to get sandwich at Carnival Deli just before closing at 11pm and without the deli cook saying anything, he closed up area and then left which was very rude. I should have complained to his manager. We paid Wifi Internet Online Value Plan and first 2 days was just ok but the 3rd and 4th day was horrible and useless. We complained at Guest service on last evening at Guest Services and they were nice enough to refund the $41 Wifi charge to my CC since it was pre-paid. We went to Art auction and won a raffle for a choice of 1 of 4 different pieces of art prints but had to pay $35 shipping which was ridiculously expensive. We then made the mistake of purchasing a Thomas Kinkade art print for $200 which was overpriced after returning home and researching it. We could not research Park West Gallery's negative review while on board because of the bad wifi. The day we debarked, I tried to call Park West customer service to cancel this order but gave up after waiting an hour on the phone. It's ridiculous to pay 15% cancellation fee. They better not charge 15% cancellation fee on $35 shipping charge. The next day, I called again and waited for almost an hour to talk to a customer service rep but she was unable to find my invoice # and stated to call back again a few days later but I was never able to speak to a customer service representative again because of the very long wait on the phone. I also emailed their customer service email but never received response. Only after posting negative Yelp review did I get a response to send email to a different Park West customer service email address to which they finally responded stating they will cancel my invoice and process refund through Carnival. But a few days later, I got email stating that my order is being processed. I will now dispute the original Carnival cruise charge on my credit card. My wife paid $33.50 for 2 yoga classes and 1 Pilate class. The Carnival Fun Times showed the Yoga classes but not show the Pilate thus she missed Pilate class. We tried to explain to the Spa manager that they need to include Pilate class on Carnival Fun Times like Yoga classes but she blamed Carnival management. My wife spoke to Carnival manager who then blamed Spa manager for not telling Carnival to include Pilate class. This was disappointing to see both parties blame each other at the expense of us paying for service we did not receive. We will never attend Carnival spa ever again. We should have asked for a refund.

Check in was easy but bad wifi and overpriced Art work from Park West Gallery

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by wayne639

We enjoyed playing Carnival Tower with large Jenga pieces and large dice.

wayne639’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6C M127
Cabin was clean with soft pillows and bed sheets. Cabin was cold and shutoff air flow from vent. After going under comforter, was ok.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins