3. Norwegian Escape
I chose this cruise because of the layover in Bermuda. I received much more than I expected. The ship was totally awesome. Always something entertaining, but yet could be relaxing as well. Met wonderful, exciting, interesting individuals, the good was great!!! There was always something tasteful to eat. Sidebar-gained five lbs. worth every pound. But the best part of the Norwegian Escape Wes’s the staff. All of the staff. All jobs well done with a smile and always courteous. Amazing!!!! The cruise director was so very entertaining. The captain was personable. The steward was polite, professional and always accommodating. I thought this would be a one-time trip. However, we are already making plans to go again!!!!!! Highly highly (did I say “highly “) recommended. I am hoping to have more friends and family join us because we want everyone to expect the wonderful experience we had. Excited to board again!!

Awesome!!!!!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Chy8

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom
Chy8’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 11218
Cabin was small, but we weren’t in it that much.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins