Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by keithhayden

• Sail Date: Jun 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

The professional and friendly staff aboard the Norwegian Bliss made my wife and I feel like we were totally welcome. The staff did everything with smiles and I truly believe they enjoy their jobs. Always greeted by my name and always ready to give an ear to my stories. This is the definition of service at its best! The shows were very entertaining and never to many people.Dining on board can be anything and anywhere with so many choices, it never gets old. Shore excursions were totally awesome and adventurous as well! My wife and I set sail with other couples and we all loved it so much that we signed up for another cruise before we left the ship. We cannot put into words the excellent way we were treated and how spoiled we felt. We will miss the staff that took so good care of us all.

Keith Hayden and Chong Sibley

keithhayden's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF 12110

Always clean and inviting! Every time I left the cabin would be refreshed. The staff knew my name and my needs.

Thank you!

The entertainment was phenomenal! I especially enjoyed the Beatlemania show aboard the Norwegian Bliss. I liked it so much that I watched all 8 shows! And each show was form a different era with different songs.

keithhayden