3. Silver Muse
We liked the itinerary. We liked that the ship was new.The breakfasts were good but with no "assigned" waiters it was chaotic on sea days. Lunches--were excellent. Dinners were "OK". We ate dinner at 2 restaurants that didn't require reservations but like La Terrazza (Italian) best although pitifully refrigerated. The decor as just "OK"--you can't please everyone's personal taste. We used your hand sanitizers each time--but sadly my husband caught a cold anyway from someone--and I caught it from him..a few days after disembarking.Ultimately it had bad consequences for our return trip which was delayed 10 hours--then an 11 hr fight etc..(Sadly I ended up in the ER upon returning--and had to cancel many plans)."Bad luck". Anita was very helpful with disembarking...because there are ridiculously limited with cabs. Our favorite guide was in Rhodes-- excellent--but we were caught in a bad downpour (the guide said rain was forcasted)! We were given clear rain ponchos--but umbrellas would've been better.We bought one eventually. My favorite day was in Capri but way too short as we discovered the last boats leaving were already booked! The room was well thought out and felt actually "roomy". Our butler was very nice and attentive. But again your air-conditioning was a problem in the room (didn't go above a certain temp to warm it) and especially after escaping from the chilly hallways .

Nice trip with unforeseen problems

Silver Muse Cruise Review by Sherrie Mathieson

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Classic Verandah Suite

The room was well thought out and felt actually "roomy".

Our butler was very nice and attentive.

Sherrie Mathieson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Muse price drops

Classic Verandah Suite
Cabin CV 732
The cabin was very comfortable and well-appointed-except for adjusting room temperature. At times we were not able to warm it adequately (the halls were freezing).
Deck 6 Suite Cabins