3. Avalon Tapestry II
We chose Avalon because the Viking Cruise was sold out to be perfectly honest. We are very glad the Viking Cruise was sold out and we found Avalon. After hearing experiences that our friends have had on Viking (very good but not amazing) we will plan our next cruises with Avalon. The ship, the food, the staff were all top of the line. The staff really get to know you. Our cruise director, Jean Lo, had the energy of 10 people. I have never met someone so organized. I wish we could take another cruise with the exact same crew, only a different location. When we left, we felt like we were leaving family. I would recommend the spring cruise because of the excursion to Monet's garden in the spring. One of the wonders of the world. It did rain but that's Normandy in the spring. We are looking forward to a cruise in the summer where we can take advantage of the outside decks on the ship. If I could give anyone a tip it would be not to stay in the luxury stateroom because the rooms on the lower deck are nice (my mom and aunt stayed in a 3rd deck room) and you literally only sleep in the room.

Normandy Adventure

bella4795’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Tapestry II price drops

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin A 302
The cabin was great but we never spent any time in the cabin. The common areas were so nice.
Sapphire Deck Balcony Cabins