3. Norwegian Spirit
I do not typically write reviews on this site but have come to realize that sometimes the happy people don’t write, just the ones who have complaints so I decided to add my voice to the positive side. Yes, the Spirit is older but it is in excellent shape and extremely clean. I personally like that it is smaller. I have cruised on several of the mega ships but prefer the smaller for this type of itinerary. There was never more than a slight wait to get off and on at each port. All staff that we encountered were very friendly and helpful. Our cabin steward was excellent and made some very unique towel animals- just when I thought I had seen them all ; ) The itinerary and order/times were perfect. This cruise had a lot of stops so we appreciated that not all stops were early morning arrivals. We could ease into the day and still enjoy the port. Loved having a sea day on first day to acclimate and on last day to rest before heading home. We did a mix of our own thing, excursions from other companies, and 2 Norwegian excursions. The Norwegian excursions were well organized and not too large. We love the variety of dining options free style cruising provides. We ate at Cagney’s (steak house) twice, LeBistro (French) twice, and LaTrattatoria (Italian). All speciality restaurants were absolutely fabulous. The other nights we did a mix of main and casual dining. The entertainment was varied with something for everyone. All performances we attended were of high quality and enjoyable. I would not hesitate to recommend Norwegian or this itinerary!

Wonderful Cruise of Adriatic and Mediterranean!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by burgja

I would not hesitate to recommend Norwegian or this itinerary!
burgja’s Full Rating Summary