3. Silver Whisper
Save your money & do not book a Silversea Whisper cruise! My family and I just disembarked from a 9 day Greek Islands cruise (Athens to Venice) and it had to be the worst luxury cruise we have ever taken (previously on Crystal & Oceania). To summarize: 1. Food - Not at luxury quality not service. Silverseas must be saving it’s $$$ portion sizes were tiny and we were often hungry after a meal. Service slow (lunch on pool deck often 1-1 1/2 hours). 2. Ship - ship is 17 years old and needs to be scrapped. Paint chipped, old carpets, etc. Felt like I was on a cruise in the last century. Silversea should be ashamed for charging what they charged us and put us on a ship like this. 3. Excursions- the cruise business of continuing to rip off its passengers continues. We were charged $180 to sit on a bus for 40 minutes then dumped on a remote beach for 2 hours. One highlight was the Sea Safari on. RIB boat in Split, Croatia but even then on a 6 hour trip we were only provided a “snack” of tuna fish salad and anchovies. 4. Staff - Our Butler was always in a rush and nervous. Compared to our Oberoi-trained butler on Oceania Rivierawas a stark contrast. Reception staff inexperienced often could not answer questions. Wait staff slow and forgetful. Maitre d in one restaurant yelled at a staff member and a passenger. 5. Entertainment - awful. 6. Fitness Center - Pilates classes were NOT Pilates (I know I’m an instructor). Save your money, do your research and don’t book on Silversea.

Do Not Go On Silversea Whisper!

Silver Whisper Cruise Review by Pilates123!

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Silver Suite

5. Entertainment - awful.

Save your money, do your research and don’t book on Silversea.
Pilates123!’s Full Rating Summary