3. Anthem of the Seas
No signs with directions., Only 1 place for food after shows unless you want to spend more money. We had lobster which was very dry and instead of butter with the lobster, they use a teaspoon and dripped the butter over it.. It was so dry it would not come out of shell and when it did, the skin next to shell came with it. Lemon had black marks on it. Steak at Chops which we payed 35.00 a piece for extra was not bad, but you did have to use a knife. Certainly couldn't cut it with a fork. And this was Filet Mignon. Each time we were leaving the ship, no one would tell you which end to get off. 2 check points but at times only one working and you had no idea which one so you were walking from 1 end of the ship to the other. No signs until you were all the way on shore for the excursions. Of course, you just follow the crowd. Do you like bingo................. 25.00 for 1 game. (6) cards. You wait an hour for them to begin and 1 game and you get a thank you. There is not place to eat after 9:00 pm unless you go like to "PAY" more. 1 place that holds about 50 people and only thing to eat is pizza. You could get a cookie, but they get them for you and only 2 kinds. How much would it cost to open at least 1/2 of space for the Windjammer dinning area and serve sandwiches and stuff. Some people like to have a snack at night and sweets. Not unless you want to pay more. And unless you like loud music, there was little space for just relaxing. I like a non-alcoholic beer and one bar had Heineken. Everywhere else did not and when I told the bar staff in different areas and times, they told me there was no Heineken on board. I was going to carry the empty bottle with me, but I should not have too. Only one plug next to 1 side of the bed in the balcony room. My wife has a cpac machine and we had no plugs to use on side of bed to plug in our phones to work for an alarm. Most of the soda machines when you find them, will be out of flavors after 9 pm. And very few areas where you can fill you cup which you have to buy for $9.00. And water cost extra unless you fill your own with your great cup. They won't let you fill it in the water machine. You have to go to soda machine. They have bumper cars. Sounds good. Only at a very limited time each other day. The batteries run down after 2 hours. And there are no signs on any papers about the schedule only when you enter the court area. They share with the basketball and skating ring all in the same place so they are constantly standing an waiting and then a guy comes over and give a man a stick and says he is the last on to ride. Everyone else had to wait for the next day. Didn't matter how long people were in line. Vegetables were usually cool or cold and the selection at the open dinning room is not bad, but you wait for awhile if you want something special for breakfast. At the Windjammer you want a pancake will be in line for about 5 minutes. Sometimes no sausage was available unless you waited for them to come out. Forget about getting someone to get your tea/coffee. Just get it yourself. Everything seemed like you were always paying for it extra. I have sailed with Carnival, Norwegian, and Cunard Trans. Atlantic and nothing was like this mess. The staff will tell you to go to Customer Service because they have no idea what the answer to your questions will be. I could go on, but there is just something wrong with the layout and the services and the food available. Oh........ Regular breakfast in balcony room with cost extra $7.95 as does all other meals. Of course, you can have a Continental Breakfast for free. Our excursion to the night cruise on the glass bottom boat to the triangle was below average. They didn't even chum the fish to bring them in to be viewed. We saw 5 fish and the end of the sunken ship. Look close for signs so you are not in the wrong line.

Will Not Cruise With Royal Caribbean Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by R H John Cruise Critic

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

R H John Cruise Critic’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 6146
No fan in bathroom. Bathroom is not bad and the service by our guy was very good. I have to say that the only thing I can say good by the staff or ship. He did a great job. Little small but manageable.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Glass Bottom Boat
    Cruised for an hour and came upon a piece of metal in the water which looks like the boul of a ship. Supposedly we were in the beginning of the Triangle. So you stand or sit around a long glass bottom of the boat and see coral. We saw 5 fish and a turtle. Didn't even chum the water to bring in the fish. Just circled this piece of metal ship. And heading back in. I have been on Glass bottom boats before and seen lots of fish and sharks. So for the cost not much.
    View All 72 Glass Bottom Boat Reviews