3. Oosterdam
We chose this cruise for two reasons: price and port intinerary. We were not disappointed! We went on a 12 night Mediterranean cruise with only 1 sea day. This was a cruise to be active and see many European cities. Here are some thoughts on the cruise: -Food was amazing (all of it) I’ve only cruised on Disney before and Holland food is better. -Stateroom was very nice with a great balcony and new TV with great on demand options. -All shore excursions through Holland were very well organized and enjoyable. -Main stage shows were terrible. I tried to watch 3 shows during our cruise and had to walk out each time. -We loved Lincoln Center stage piano quintet, the B.B. Kings blues lounge and the piano duo. High quality musicians on this ship. - The service was phenomenal. - The ship is old and a bit out dated. It kind of looks like a cheap Vegas casino. However, the superb food quality, great ports, fabulous service and very nice stateroom made up for the old ship. -spa was very luxurious. We purchased the spa pass and enjoyed using the giant hot tub and stone loungers. -age of passengers was mostly 65+ We only saw 1 other couple on the ship in their 20s. Overall we loved this cruise! The Oosterdam is great ship if you care about getting off the ship and exploring the ports.

Best way to see many exciting ports!

Oosterdam Cruise Review by Curlsgirl21

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

-All shore excursions through Holland were very well organized and enjoyable.

- The service was phenomenal.

Curlsgirl21’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Oosterdam price drops

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Cabin VC 6025
I was surprised how much nicer our stateroom was than other parts of the ship. We had a very comfortable bed, plenty of storage space, a big tv with great on demand movie/tv options and a lovely balcony. I loved how the balcony cabins had foot rests with their outdoor lounge chairs on the balcony.
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Walking Tour
    We went on a Game of Thrones filming location tour! Our guide was amazing and took us all around old town and an arboretum to show us filming locations from GOT. It was a great way to see Dubrovnik even if you don’t watch the show. I feel like I had a detailed tour of the entire city.
    View All 60 Walking Tour Reviews