3. Carnival Breeze
My friends have cruised 3 times in the past and we decided to give Carnival a try. There were 4 of us. The ship was clean, the rooms were tidy and clean. Some of the production entertainment was not so great but there was decent entertainment in some of the other areas. The food was terrible in most areas we tried but a couple of nights in dining room somewhat decent. The STAFF ( stateroom and dining rooms) were AMAZING!! Actually EVERYONE WILL SMILE AT YOU AND ENGAGE IN CONVERSATION. I talked to everyone! The shops were limited and we were surprised of the small selection. However, again marvelous staff!! The excursions were INCREDIBLE!! Snorkeling several times PLUS The BOSS Underwater Scooter and the tour of Tulum. The folks managing these trips were knowledgeable, friendly and patient when the need arose. Everyone speaks excellent English and possess wonderful senses of humor! We learned so much about the barrier reef, types of sea inhabitants and the land. Our guide for Tulum was a character. Great humor and the knowledge he shared about the Mayan people and Tulum as well as the local area encouraged me to come home and research more. This was a good value and I even lost weight!

EXCURSIONS AND CRUISE STAFF WERE EXCELLENT

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Birdlady1

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Upper/Lower

There were 4 of us.

The ship was clean, the rooms were tidy and clean.

This was a good value and I even lost weight!
Birdlady1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A 1352
Nice and very clean. Plenty of room for you and your luggage (under bed). Decent bathroom. AMAZING housekeeping staff!! Attentive and friendly!
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins