3. Harmony of the Seas
This was a group cruise with friends and family. I felt like some of the shows went over the top of being suggestive in content. I didn't care for the bad language and/or suggestive nature of the shows. I don't believe you have to be nasty to be funny. I did research on the excursions prior to sailing and made selections accordingly. The selection of the menu in Windjammer did not vary much from day to day. My steward was excellent. Guest services assisted me in two different areas and were most helpful. I enjoyed both shore excursions. I especially enjoyed the Jet Ski excursion on Labadee. Wasn't sure who could attend the beach party and barbecue on that port. I felt like the selection of no cost dining could have been more easily located on the ship. I did not travel with children, though with it being a summer cruise, there were plenty of children on the ship. I don't think I will be going on an RC cruise again in the near future. The cost of the cruise is the deciding factor for this.

The cruise fell short of expectations in light of the cost of the cruise.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by tkliewer

The selection of the menu in Windjammer did not vary much from day to day.

tkliewer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 9135
The cabin was roomy and had quite a bit of storage space for clothes and items. My steward was exceptional and very nice.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins