3. Crown Princess
The Crown Princess is a beautiful ship. The food was excellent, the bed was comfortable and, to the most part, the physical aspects of the cruise ship were fine. The excursions were okay, acceptable but not truly exceptional. The entertainment was average. I didn't go to many shows but members of my party did. They were mostly underwhelmed. What was unacceptable was the extremely poor customer service. I paid a large amount of money to upgrade to a suite. Many upgraded services promised (complimentary sauna service, upgraded bathroom towels, daily complimentary bottled water, "pillow menu", daily fresh fruit basket, personal direct access to excursion staff, priority disembarkation, specialized Suite room service menu, etc) and (until I complained) none provided. Literally zero. My own cabin steward didn't even know that I was a suite level guest until day 4 (how is that possible?). Even after I complained only a few services (the ones I specifically mentioned) were provided. I gave up on the other ones. Paying extra for a "suite" was a complete and total waste of money. Choose a different cruise line.

Choose another cruise line

Ages 13 to 15
Get Crown Princess price drops

Two-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony
Cabin S8 D105
New mattresses which were quite comfortable. I was traveling in a Suite which (supposedly) includes numerous upgrades in service. I was initially denied numerous of said upgrades (denied access to Spa sauna facilities, not given daily complimentary water service, not brought daily fresh fruit basked, did not have personal access to excursion staff, did not have priority disembarkation services, was not given priority seating in the dining room, was not given a "pillow menu", was not given upgraded towels in my bathroom). I did file a complaint at the front desk. Some issues rectified, others not. Paying several thousand dollars for this was a complete waste of money. I strongly recommend you choose another cruise line.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins