3. Silver Whisper
I choose this cruise because of the itinerary. Friends also wanted to go and had used Silversea before. The service and food were outstanding. Our cabin was roomy and the closet was huge! Quite a nice surprise. I felt the rom and ship could have been more updated. The ship did not pop with color. Very muted in beige and rusts. Just my opinion. The only negatives: the tours start very early. Again, my choice to go on them and due to a different port each day, we wanted to go on them. We were so happy to have one start at 9 am instead of 8 am. The music/dance started very late for us(11pm). We were happy to attend a 10pm Kereokee night. The greatest negative was the WiFi rarely worked. It was horrible. Very intermittent and not reliable. Since that was my means of communication with husband and family, I found this to be very aggravating. It bought the review of this cruise line down a big notch.

First time on Silversea

Meesha1508’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Whisper price drops

Vista Suite
Cabin VI 432
Our butler Neil was outstanding! More praises to him.
Loved the large closet.
Refrigerator was stocked and full each day. Nice amenities, especially towel service twice a day. Rooms kept very clean.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins