3. Celebrity Infinity
I would't suggest this trip for young people. Most activities on the ship was boring ..only good part was buffet. By end of the trip i checked my bank account and noticed that they took 260$ US for tips ! it was shocking because I wasn't aware of this charge and gave tips separately for service. Also AC in my cabin didn't work during 24 hr and they were fixing it whole day but they could't so we could't sleep whole night asked again tech guy to fix it and finally he manged to do it by 2 am ! What a high tips for such a poor service ?! They constantly trying to sell you something like jewelries, trips , restaurant dinners and so on .. I felt like I was money scammed that's all I can say. Definitely won't recommend this cruise to my family and friends. !

Not worse money that you spend

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by Tima1989

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Alaska

Definitely won't recommend this cruise to my family and friends. !
Tima1989’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Cabin 2054
cabin was very small which is fine but our AC didn't work for 2 days! it was really annoying..couldn't sleep all night
  Celebrity Infinity Deck Plans