3. Navigator of the Seas
We chose this cruise mainly because the ports of call are places which we have not been to yet. Port of embarkation was also a plus since we were able to go around London a few days before the actual cruise. This was my third time to cruise using Royal Carribean and from the first time I cruised with RCL, I was very impressed. Their food selection in the Windjammer is very wide especially if one prefers to have a casual dining. The Sapphire dining is a great alternative for breakfast if I prefer a more formal ambience. I love the salad bar served during lunch at the Sapphire dining during sea days and for dinner, service of waiters are excellent. And after dinner, we always look forward to the shows at the Metropolis theater which has been prepared very well. The cruise director and staff have always prepared activities fit for all. As for the cabin we stayed in, it was spacious and was always kept clean by our stateroom attendant. All our requests have been granted. I feel that whenever I am onboard Royal Carribean, I feel pampered by all the friendly staff of the ship. The shore excursion options are all good. And the way the excursions were handled were very orderly. I am now planning my next cruise with Royal Carribean that will fit my budget and the dream places I would like to see.

Fantastic Scandinavian Experience

mopsy63’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 9221
Cabin has enough space for 2 occupants. Toilet and bath were functioning well. Room temperature is good.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins