3. MSC Poesia
On other cruise lines/ships I've had an amazing experience and a good experience (even with a lot of passengers getting intestinal sickness); however, this ship is mediocre. The staff work extremely hard, and the ships is kept incredibly clean (visibly clean and no indication anyone got sick). The cabin and balcony was good, and the gym is nice. The food was somewhat okay, but did not offer fun amenities (like the the other ships did such as free great coffee, soft ice cream, really good cookies...). The waiters are great, but they can't make the food better. Mostly, it was just too crowded to attempt to enjoy some pool, deck or hot tub time; it just wasn't an option. I know it's possible to provide this because it was no problem on the other cruises. We learned for an extra fee you could have access to the some less crowded decking (they must have learned some tricks from the airlines.) As one lady we met said, "it was a pain in the a-- to get anywhere." (This was not her first cruise, and like me, will never go with MSC again.)

Too many people, too little space (compared to 2 other cruises lines)

MSC Poesia Cruise Review by jerama1

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Bella

jerama1’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Poesia price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Bella
Cabin B1 11131
This was the only time we felt like we got a fair deal for what we paid for, again only time.
Ungaretti Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins