3. Norwegian Gem
My husband and I had not taken a cruise in a while and wanted to cruise in a different direction than before and took a chance on NCL Gem this June 2018. The Gem is a very nice ship. I found out that it was recently refurbished. The Gem was ealhoto get a around. The amenities were great. The entire staff that we encountered were 2nd to none. Every where we went they were willing and ready to assist us. The service was exceptional. The excursions were expensive but we enjoyed them. The spa was out of this world. Again, expensive. I would say go for it if you can afford it. The shows wer top notch. Make it a point to see the Duo Quintence. You want regret it if you like airial or acrobatics. What can I say there was always food available. The crew and staff was exceptional. They were very friendly and courteous. We had a balcony room and I don’t want to go back to a regular stateroom. It was spacious and accommodating. I definitely want to shoot for the Alaskan cruise.

5 Star Cruise

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review by mpflowers

The excursions were expensive but we enjoyed them.

What can I say there was always food available.

The crew and staff was exceptional. They were very friendly and courteous.

I definitely want to shoot for the Alaskan cruise.
mpflowers’s Full Rating Summary

Aft-Facing Balcony
Cabin B1 9524
The cabin was very spacious and accommodating. It was nice to be able to have the balcony view. It’s true. If you have a balcony you want go back to the regular stateroom.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Cadillac Mountain
    This was a nice trip around the city as well sa drive up to Cadillac Mountain. I would have loved to have taken the whale watching tour.
    View All 34 Cadillac Mountain Reviews
  • City Tour
    Nice information on the city tour. The tour guide was knowledgeable of the area.
  • Bay of Fundy
    It was very interesting to see how high the tides get and able to walk on the shore before the tide came back in. I regret not being able to stay to see the tide come back in.
    View All 3 Bay of Fundy Reviews
  • Kennebunkport
    Other than it being rainy during the early part of the day. The trip was enjoyable. The food was great!
    View All 58 Kennebunkport Reviews