3. Grande Mariner
I wanted a small ship experience with lots of intracoastal sailing opportunities. We truly were able to "go where the big ships cannot!" My most enjoyable moments were on the various canals we traveled through - lots of neat wildlife and landscapes to see! I particularly liked the guest lecturer on board - he was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Blount offered a cruise where we were able to explore many historical areas while sailing up the East Coast, and the lecturer was a renowned historian who added great information to our locations. The chef and his assistant both get an A+ for their meals and fresh-baked pastries, and the crew was professional and accommodating. My favorite was either the steak and lobster or seared tuna, and plenty of great dessert options were available. The Captain was a courteous, professional mariner and his crew members were incredibly accommodating. I enjoyed interacting with them and the other passengers on Grande Mariner.

I enjoyed going where the big ships cannot

Grande Mariner Cruise Review by jbcam711

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: USA

jbcam711’s Full Rating Summary
Get Blount Small Ship Adventures Grande Mariner price drops

Clean, cozy and comfortable. Everything I needed.