3. Royal Princess
Wonderful time! Traveling with my parents and DH and DS (age 10). Ports were spectacular and the wonderful weather we had didn’t hurt. There was plenty to do on the ship but we didn’t experience much because we were so tired from touring the ports. The only time I found the ship crowded was during the sea days. We don’t gamble so I can’t speak to the casino. Food was really good. We only had 3 dinners in Anytime dining room. Alfredo’s was good and so was buffet. We did not experience long lines or long wait times. Booked all excursions through Princess and all were really good. A couple of small hiccups. Worst part of the cruise is the house band that plays every night in the Piazza. They are so, so terrible. I feel bad saying that because I can tell they are trying really hard but they are awful. Entertainment in the theater was excellent, classical musicians just wonderful and Princess Live was really fun. My son enjoyed the kids club-really great staff. Some grouchy, rude passengers who constantly complained was irritating too. Stay home next time or take some Prozac!

Amazing Time!

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Special KNC

Special KNC’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB D406
Cabin was small and pull down bed not comfortable. Balcony was nice.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins