3. Harmony of the Seas
Wanted to try a different cruise line.Nicely decorated and clean stateroom. They do this thing that requires you to put your door key in the light switch. If you remove it all the lights cut off. Problematic if you leave and someone is in the restroom. Our Housekeeper Winston was awesome and a genuine pleasure to see each day. Those folks work hard. My three biggest issues are first, I could not understand most of the staff. They are from the Philippines or India primarily with extremely heavy accents. Very pleasant but English was not their second or third language. I gave up asking questions or attempting to have any conversation with staff after saying," what?" a lot. Secondly, there is always an upsale. It never stops. It became annoying. Jewelry, dinning, etc... lastly, the Main dinning room food quality is non existent and served under temperature. Upscale menus but poor quality. The experience for me lacks a polish and management oversight. They try hard but miss the mark. Also the language barrier made it difficult to do anything other than point and order. Don't ask any questions, you will not understand the response. The musicians and other talent were great. Saw just about every show or act. Enjoyed them all. I will stick with Disney Cruise lines for now on. The Harmony is amazing but crowded. By the time I was done with the bev packages, tipping, internet options for the teens I was hoping to avoid etc... I could have gone Disney.

Mediocre

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Wes Mcdoogle

Wes Mcdoogle’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 106 deck 10
Nicely decorated and clean. Our cabin had a large porthole facing the bow of the ship. I believe this area had less traffic so I would recommend this section of roons. Housekeepers do a great job and are pleasant and accommodating.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins