• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Blue717
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jan 2009
Cabin:

My husband and I had a very nice time on the Grandeur. Its an older ship and she's showing her age. Our cabin was kind of small, and the shower was the worst part of the trip! It was really tiny and I am not a big person! But all in all, it was a nice relaxing trip. Most of the ships guests were in the 50 and above category, which didnt make for alot of wild nights. We met and talked to some very nice folks. All the employees that we dealt with did their jobs well. The food was varied and tasty. The ports ( we had been to them several times) but the weather was lovely and we enjoyed it emmensely. We were recently of a new super sized ship (not RC) and did not enjoy ourselves half of how pleasant the Grandeur was. I told my husband as we were relaxing on the deck one day, that I felt so good that my blood pressure must have been about 10! What made it even better was this was a last minute idea, and for the price that made it an even better cruise! We are booked on the Freedom (we have sailed her before) and am looking forward to that one too!

Cabin Bal

Very tiny bathroom, even smaller shower! Very nice private balcony with a great view!

Port Reviews

Costa Maya

Very clean and enjoyable. Shopping is nice but has gotten more expensive recently. The new pool area is very enjoyable.

Cozumel

We have been here many times. We docked at the newest port and dont like the shopping there as much. I go there to buy mexician style pottery, I find a better selection at the middle port.

previous reviewnext review