3. Enchantment of the Seas
THE BACGROUND After 3 cruises in 2008 and 2009 I had decided to stop to cruise because I felt a gradual lack of quality . But as I was in Brazil and profiting of direct connections with Panamá I decided to try another cruise. The reservation was made through a travel agent without problems. However whwn I intend to reserve a dinner in Chops Grill and some excursions I was surprised with a refusal of my credit card. After some days of negative trials I contacted with RCI in Sao Paulo that said to me that there was a problem in site and they were in Brazil only at 6 months ago!! and they don't solve the problem. THE EMBARKATION I had bought a private transfer in net wich went to Radisson Hotel Decapolis where bI stayed about 10.30 a.m.. We arrive to Colon about 11.50 and we were in ship 10 minutes later- THE SHIP and CABIN As the cabin was only accessible at 13.00 we walk in the ship to know it. It is a good ship but in our opinion inferior to tha Voyageur Class or Brillance of The Seas. Some signals of age are easily visible and the sip has no luxury ambiances as other competitors.But in any case is sufficiently confortable and pleasant. The cabin was a Junior Suite in Deck 8. The impression of the cabin is the same of the ship. Something tired but peaant and confortable with a good balcon but a ridiculous small TV. THE SERVICE The first thing we made on board was to book a dinner in Chopps Grill and 2 land excursions and to ask My Time Dinner. All these things that in Brazil were not solved in the ship were solved in 5 minutes. In all aspects Main Restaurant, Chops Grill, Bars the service was superb. THE FOOD After 2 cruises with MSC I was thinking that to eat well on board was something lost and bellonging to past. I was wrong. In Enchantement of the Seas the food was superb in quality and variety . In Cops Grill we eat meat as good as we eat in good Buenos Aires Grill, and the service and kimdness of staf very good. THE PORTS OF CALL The first port was Cartagena. For 80 dollars we got a taxi driver that show us during 4 hours the more important things of this interesting town, for us one of the best stops of all cruise. The day after we stopped in Santa Marta and we went with an excursion bought on board. The town with the exception of the Museum has not a big interest and the excursion has its high point with the visit to the place where Simon Bolivar passed his last days. In Aruba another excursion not very good. The interior of Aruba has very little to see and we went to see a church without any glamour and a lighthouse without a minimum enchantement. Curação was in our opinion another jewel ot the ports we went on our own and we believe that we did better than to go with an excursion. It is very easy to view the town walking, and we had time to go to the wonderful restaurant area to lunch a delicious fish. Bonaire is very good for diving and snorkelong. THE SPECTACLES In general the quality of spectacles was good in Las Vegas style. THE END The desenbarkation was very smooth and according to the forecasted hours. CONCLUSION A good crise in a good tired ship but still charming and with a great staff.

AS PORTO WINE : OLDER IS BETTER

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by EUROPEU

THE EMBARKATION
THE SHIP and CABIN
THE SERVICE
THE FOOD
THE PORTS OF CALL
THE SPECTACLES
In general the quality of spectacles was good in Las Vegas style.
THE END
The desenbarkation was very smooth and according to the forecasted hours.
CONCLUSION
A good crise in a good tired ship but still charming and with a great staff.
EUROPEU’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Good cabin , the furniture titred, very small TV and good balcony
  Enchantment of the Seas Deck Plans