3. Volga Dream
My Wife and me really enjoyed the cruise from St. Petersburg to Moscow. As we have never stayed in Russia before, this cruise gave us the unique possibility to see a lot of really nice places, sights, villages and two very interesting and important cities in Russia. Further on, we learned more about the daily life of the inhabitants and had the possibilities to make only best experiences, which we never will forget. It was one of our best cruises (from severals we have already done on rivers and on sea). The excellent service on the Wolga Dream was just great, the staff was extremely friendly and kind and the interesting excursions were perfectly organised. Moreover, I only can gratulate the Volga Dream for the super kitchencrew and the frist class, varied and nicely presented *****-meals, the personnel offered every day to the passengers. The entertainment and activities on board were very varied with a fantastic piano player, very interesting lectures about Russia from a excellent expert (British professor) and even lessons in Russian Language.

1st class cruise

Volga Dream Cruise Review by kaegi

kaegi’s Full Rating Summary

The cabin was really comfortable, very quiet and there were absolutely no vibrations from the motors.