3. Harmony of the Seas
THis ship is amazing! Beautiful, clean, and the staff is wonderful! Entertainment is top quality. There are just too many people packed onto this boat! I feel RCCL has tried to put too many people for more revenue and taken away common space areas with dining options that cost extra $. I understand their attempt to make more revenue, but it is at the expense of the comfort of the guests. We had to wait on long lines for everything- even eating. There was hardly a space to get in the pool, without being kicked in the head! We got frustrated dealing with crowds everywhere all week. The lines for the slides and flow riders wasted so much time. Some days my kids waited an hour for their turn. We are long time cruisers and it did not use to be this way. It’s all about making money now- the common areas don’t make RCCL money I guess.

too Crowded!

Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 11178
Cabin was great. Our attendant was always friendly and did a wonderful job. We love the ocean balcony.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins