3. Adventure of the Seas
The main dining room experience has gone WAY downhill since 2014. This used to be a major RC strength over the other cruise lines. Boring menu, overworked waitstaff, and the desserts are still awful. On the bright side, the Windjammer cafe on this ship does a fantastic job. At Canaveral, we did the airboat ride and Jungle Adventure. The airboat right was great. Water levels were high so we only saw one gator from the boat. They had baby ones you could hold and pose for pictures with. The jungle adventure place had lots of gators and a couple of over-enthusiastic young ladies who showed a variety of critters and fed some gators. The place is a bit worn and housed some animals in sad enclosures - but they also indicated that many of these animals were rescued pets that people would otherwise have abandoned or destroyed. At Coco Cay, we rented a cabana - which is very nice if you have enough people to spread the cost over. We were spared the crowding and had shelter from the sun. They also had a private lunch buffet set up. No good vegetarian entrees for me, but the carnivores in our party loved it. At Nassau, we went to Pearl Island. Everyone loved it and wished we had another hour there. We were annoyed at the amount of time they wasted by telling us to meet outside at x time and then not being ready to leave for another 45 minutes.

Great Itinerary, Mediocre Dining for Vegetarians

clp4’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V 6441
We did have some drunken idiots down the hall making noise at appallingly late hours. We tried to ignore them in the hope that they would take their noisy celebrations elsewhere or go to bed. That didn't work out. A cabin attendant said we should have called Guest Services immediately - worst case, a security officer walks through and finds nothing amiss.

Other than some bad neighbors down the hall, I liked this cabin. It's tucked behind the Next Cruise offices, so a short walk from the steps/elevators. Even in my chubby state, going up 5 flights of steps to the pool area is doable, and it's an easy few steps down to the lower level hotspots.

If you're nervous about an inside cabin, don't be! Bring a nightlight or leave the bathroom light on if you don't like total darkness. I LOVE sleeping in dark so complete I cannot see my hand in front of my face. Even so, light does leak in around the door, so you can always see the way there, and the bathroom is right next to the door - so no worries about not being able to see ANYTHING. There are also lights on the wall you can reach up to turn on, and another switch to turn on the main lights is right behind the pillows.

The mattress was thin and I think on a rigid platform, and will suit you well if you like to sleep on a hard slab. I hit the sack tired every night from the activities of the day and the hard bed kept me from sleeping away the following day, so that worked out! I wonder if it would be worthwhile to bring an air mattress to slip under the one they provide, for those who need more cushion.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins