3. MSC Seaview
We embarked in the Port of Napoli, Italy. From the minute you enter the port, no one from MSC is visible to assist you. We dragged our luggage for almost a mile with no availability of trolleys. We got inside the terminal and we can already see the chaos amongst the staff of the handling agency. It took 3 hours to board, we waited 2 hours downstairs and one hour upstairs by security. When we entered the ship, you dont feel welcome at all, normal scanning of ID and then boom you are inside. We are used to Royal Caribbean and all the information you have upon embarkation from restaurant suggestion to fitness packages to general information on the ship and what is going on. Only 2 staff from the kids club were there. We had the Aurea Experience package, and when I asked several staff about the special area fro Aurea, no one even knew where it was. On the ship itself, the paid restaurant options were good but on the high end as far as price. we ate at the dining room only once and the service was not good. The SPA area was a great one with the steam room, sauna, jaccuzi and snow room. If you are getting a massage be ready to experience a lot of noise while doing the massage, the area is not quiet at all and they keep slamming doors. The shows were great...great performers The pool area was always crowded, but if you have the Aurea you can use a private area with Jaccuzi access and free drinks

Bad Service/Bad Cruiseline

MSC Seaview Cruise Review by Simonkhayat

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Aurea Suite

The shows were great...great performers

Simonkhayat’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get MSC Seaview price drops

Aurea Suite
Cabin S3 9223
When I booked I paid more for the Aurea suite thinking it will be a bigger cabin. We were shocked that the cabin is so tight you cannot maneuver around in it. Since we entered the cabin the door to the cabin wouldn't shut fully and we informed the attendant and I called guest services 6 times. Well guess what, they fixed it on day 5 in a 7 day cruise. When I went finally tot he guest services and raised my ton that this is a security matter, then they sent someone. on the balcony, I was shocked to see a rusty blade laying in front of the rail. I left it there to see if they will remove it, and sure enough it wasn't removed at the last day when we left.
Aegean Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins