• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

MSC Divina Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

Relaxing, a good value for money cruise. Very enjoyable.

Review for MSC Divina to the Mediterranean
NZCruiser1950
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jun 2018
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

We choose this cruise because of its length (7 nights), the itinerary Civitavecchia, Palermo, Caglari, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Marseille, Genoa, Civitavecchia, and the cost. Overall, we found it excellent value for money.

Before getting into the cruise itself, I found the MSC website quite poorly designed - it was not smooth to use and required multiple visits. It also failed to answer some of the issues I address below. MSC needs to get some smart software developers to rework the site. Now, ......., on to the cruise itself.

While this was our first ever cruise, I think we are reasonably discerning travelers. The MSC Divina is lovely modern ship that had very good facilities. We were in cabin 11115 which completely met our needs. It was sufficiently spacious and well presented. Our steward, Roberto, was great. A really nice, helpful person (and, no, he didn't pay me to say this!!). Incidentally, while there were plenty of children on the ship, we didn't have any noise problems.

Balcony Stateroom

Cabin B2

A really nice cabin with plenty of room for the two of us. The only caveat here, the carpet clearly needed a really good clean.

1 Helpful Vote