3. Adventure of the Seas
Service in the main dining room was exceptional. Dondon and Pravin were A+ for service! Helen cleaned our cabin twice daily and was super friendly! Food was plentiful and good, but not, “oh my god....I have to eat that again!” Guest services lacked when I needed assistance when I was locked out of my cabin. I asked two people and I was ignored. There were many activities for adults, but lacked activities for families to participate in. My boys are 9 and 11. Too big for the adventure program, but not considered adults so they were not allowed to participate. Would have liked more activities for families to enjoy. Flow rider, rock wall, slides, etc. were not available all day. Should have been available continuously so to avoid long lines and feeedom to use when we liked. We did not have the drink package and that was ok with us, but it was slightly odd that the same drink was differently priced and sized from bar to bar? Leaving out of Bayonne, New Jersey was easy and efficient! Only downside is that your limited to how far you can go south. It makes for a long time cruising instead of enjoying ports.

Good cruise for adults

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by minewarren

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

Helen cleaned our cabin twice daily and was super friendly!

Food was plentiful and good, but not, “oh my god....I have to eat that again!”

minewarren’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 2354
Very small cabin for 4, but not horrible. Would have preferred a balcony, but none available. Port Hole was pleasantly big and Helen was amazing to our needs!
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins