3. Norwegian Dawn
I have nothing to compare, but the Norwegian Dawn far exceeded all my expectations! Teppanyaki, Cagneys, Moderno, Aqua and Venetian were all excellent for food. The buffet was very good, also! Didn’t enjoy Los Lobos at all, except their chips and salsa. I was surprised that there was only one small pool onboard. It was always crowded. My husband surprised me with a 5-day Thermal Suite pass to the Spa, so I spent time in the lap pool. R Everybody, other cruisers and staff, are extremely friendly! I really enjoyed meeting everyone. One thing I found was that Guest Services doesn’t try very hard to help most of the time. I won a prize on Deal or No Deal on Saturday. Every day I went to them to inquire about it and was told to check back the next day! Finally, on Thursday morning, Jessica got in touch with the entertainment committee, who realized the winners’ list wasn’t accurate. No one should have such a struggle to get what they are due! Best part? My husband is down to take another cruise in the future!

First Cruise - Boston to Bermuda

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Pinkles123

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Best part? My husband is down to take another cruise in the future!
Pinkles123’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BB 10550
Shower was bigger than I expected, plenty roomy. The beds together made a king, which was very comfy. Balcony was great to have!
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins