3. Oasis of the Seas
My husband and I are loyal to Royal and we love cruising with them. We had sailed on Oasis in 2017 and booked this cruise while on board. We thought we might regret this decision since we had just sailed on Oasis but it was just as amazing the second time around. We are so impressed by the constant smiles on all the staff members, the cleanliness and the activities. We did many of the trivia challenges and game show type activities. We loved the Headliner act, The Edge Effect, the aerial show, Come Fly with Me and the diving show, Oasis of Dreams. The 2 comedians were very funny as well. Unfortunately Cats is not for us. We made it through 15 minutes on our first sailing on Oasis and did not book a seat for it at all on this sailing. Cats will be the reason we are looking at other ships for our future cruises. We love Labadee and go right to Columbus Cove. Great beach with no rocks. Buffet right there. Awesome view of the ship. Perfection. Cozumel is one of our favorite ports. Last year we had a blast at the Salsa, Salsa, Margaritas excursion so this year we did the Mexican Cooking Class with a stay at the Playa Mia beach resort included. It did not disappoint. We had a great time and learned a few cooking tips too. Falmouth is our least favorite port. We strolled around the shopping port and then went back on the ship and had it pretty much to ourselves. Our cabin was spotless and the ice bucket was always filled. We chose My Time Dining this time. Our waiter and the other staff members were great but I think we will choose the Main Dining Room and the second seating next time. The MDR food was very good but I do like a drive by in the Windjammer as well. Always something surprising and delicious there! (Yes, I gained 8 pounds but I am home 5 days and have most of it off already LOL) This was a great vacation and I cannot wait to go on my next Royal Caribbean adventure!

Incredible Oasis Vacation!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by debbiespace

debbiespace’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 12158
The cabin was roomy enough for my husband and I. I love the balcony. It is a great place to chill and take in the ocean view especially at sunset. Our cabin steward kept the room spotless and kept the ice bucket filled.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins