3. Silver Muse
Liked the itinerary and found the ports in Greece to be very disappointing. restaurants on board the ship disappointing overall food very disappointing cold food and poor options. Our Butler service was poor. Virtually no entertainment on board. The Ports in Greece were very disappointing to us. Disembarkation was the worst I have ever experienced. 2+ hours to disembark a ship of this size. For the cost of this sailing we could have helicoptered between our favorite golf courses in Ireland/Scotland. Rented a luxury home in Napa Valley for a month. Will not ever rely on Silversea quality again. We could not have been more disappointed overall. The quality of beverages we could order was crazy poor. The Pizza restaurant could not make a crispy pizza no matter how many times I sent one back. I asked for Don Juan Tequila they could not get any?? I feel like the breakfast buffet was the worst of all.

Extremely disappointed in the quality of food and beverage on board and entertainment

Silver Muse Cruise Review by BrendajVogel

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Royal Suite 1

BrendajVogel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Muse price drops

Royal Suite 1
Cabin R1 701
Cabin was very nice sized but should be for the cost.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins