3. Crystal Debussy
The Debussy looked very new which it should since it just entered river sailing last year. By cruise standards, it was quite small (a boat with 100 passengers and 50 odd crew members), but it never felt that way. There's plenty of room for everyone. The furnishings are first rate, the food is amazing and dinners are made to order. Breakfast omelets were made to order, and lunches were delicious. We made it a point not to eat in port, but rather enjoy the ship's cuisine. the hamburgers were my favourite! I like to take my time to exercise even on vacation and, I enjoyed the fitness room and stretching classes. The fitness room, although very well equipped, is small and if there's 2 people in there, it feels tight! It was definitely too small for a cruise ship. Overall on board experience was relaxing and comfortable. The Rhine varies from spectacular scenery to industrial blight, but the crew kept us taken care of with a smile. The Vista deck was always a comfortable spot to just hang out and enjoy the ride.

Great Value for money