3. Paul Gauguin
I had a fantastic time on this cruise. The itinerary was perfect! It was definitely by far one of the best cruises I have ever been on and I have traveled a lot. The smaller number of passengers and the attention to customer satisfaction was simply exceptional. The wine selections with meals were outstanding. The staff were also super helpful and nice. I would recommend to anyone and everyone. It was also a great value for money. Embarkation and disembarkation were very efficient and took no time at all. Loved all the activities and had a lot of fun with my daughter. She also very much enjoyed this trip. The service generally was fantastic. There was always somebody there to attend to every request. There were three restaurants to choose from for dining. All food was of a high quality French cuisine and the service was, again, excellent. The staff were all friendly, very attentive and efficient and made us feel welcome

Great cruise and very friendly staff

Paul Gauguin Cruise Review by miffy0426

Embarkation and disembarkation were very efficient and took no time at all.

miffy0426’s Full Rating Summary