3. Disney Fantasy
Our family had never been on a cruise before and we decided to take the plunge on the Disney Fantasy. We loved every minute from the time we got on board until we had to get off. The attention to detail and the staff was amazing. We were on the early dining plan which suited the needs for our kids (age 8 and 3) and the food was decent. Our waiter knew what we liked and had suggestions for us each night and did a great job. The buffet on deck 11 is where we ate breakfast and lunch and they seemed to have everything you could possibly want and it was all very well prepared. The shows were excellent and the movies on deck were great. The family swimming pools are small and it is basically something to stand in to cool off. Not much room for the kids to play around in. The Aqua Duck was fun for everyone (my 3 year old was too short to ride, needed to be 46" tall). The overall cleanliness of the ship was perfect. They had people outside the restaurants making sure people washed their hands or with hand wipes. That was nice to see them try to keep sickness at bay. My kids liked the Oceaneers club, but it is not something they would do for more than 3-4 hours per day. But that was enough for us to get away for a wine tasting or two. I did not purchase any kind of alcohol plan before the trip. I bought the case of beer they push the first day and saved some money. But in reality, they charge the same price for alcohol as if you were at any normal restaurant ($5-$6 beer, $8-$12 wine). The staff that handled our room was excellent. Every time we left the room, it seemed that they went in to make sure everything was straightened up. Again, they were excellent. We never watched any movies in the theater as we were always busy, but they had Black Panther playing the same day it was released. The shows were great each night, with a lot of variety. The characters were very accessible and after the first day or so, it was second nature to see them around the ship. They were very friendly and it was nothing to bump into them in the hall. The kids would take pictures and get hugs. We did the Star Wars day at sea and that was fun as well. We did a few excursions on our trip, they were fun and well run/organized. But in hindsight, we would've had just as much fun staying on board while everyone else was off. Castaway Cay was FANTASTIC. The snorkeling was great and a lot of fun for my daughter and I to find the hidden Mickey's. We have already booked another Disney Cruise and our only regret was that we didn't book it on board (if you book while on the ship you save 10%). So I will definitely book while on our next cruise so we can save the money. They will allow you to move your dates, so that is nice. I saw a lot of couples young and old without kids on board. They said they love the Disney quality and they will not cruise with anyone else. I agree. We look forward to sailing again in 2019!

Great Experience

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by DunkinDonuts

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

The shows were great each night, with a lot of variety.

DunkinDonuts’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Get Disney Fantasy price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04C 7612
Plenty of space to store all of our bags. The Balcony was perfect to watch the world go by. We had 2 chairs and a small table on the balcony. We never felt crowded in the room and everything was very comfortable.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins