3. Viking Vidar
I’ve wanted to cruise the Rhein for many years. My relatives have been on two Rhein cruises with other companies and enjoyed them very much. A friend recommended Viking after returning from a recent cruise, After researching many river cruise lines, Viking seemed to be the best choice. The Rhein River cruise was excellent. The most important thing to me was the cleanliness of my cabin and the ship overall. The staff were all well informed and very friendly. The food was amazing. The complementary wine was delicious and varied. Loved the shore excursions and learning the history at each stop. The Viking Vidar was very comfortable and a joy to spend 7 nights on. I really enjoyed the library and free wi-fi. The upper deck was wonderful for fresh air and viewing the shores when we were sailing. The lounge was large and comfortable. All the entertainment was fun and interesting.

History on the Rhine