• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Norwegian Epic Review

Editor Rating
24 Awards

Worst cruise in my life. A total disaster from start to finish

Review for Norwegian Epic to the Western Mediterranean
JElizabeth19
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jun 2018
Cabin: Inside

The whole cruise was terrible. The cabins were poorly designed and the lighting was non-existent. Had to use cell phone flash lights to apply make-up. As for additional lighting several times and our requests were ignored. Our room was not kept clean. The bed linens were not changed the whole cruise. Our personal items were moved and put in wrong luggage. The food was tasteless and cold on the buffet. There were all manners of extra charges and you had to pay for a large number of the shows. This cruise was a graduation for my granddaughter. She was so disappointed in the whole experience and to quote her, "I expected more." As did I. The shore excursions were expensive and not worth the money. We were rushed through cities with no stops for photos, and on one such excursion, the guide did not wait until we were off the bus until she took off and left several of us behind. We spent our time trying to find her and the bus instead of seeing what we had paid to see. I wish I had never taken this cruise and I will NEVER cruise Norwegian again.

Inside

Cabin ID

I have always had an inside cabin, so the fact that this cabin was inside in no way influenced by review. This cabin had a terrible design and was so poorly lit that we had to use cell phone flashlights to apply makeup.

Find a Norwegian Epic Cruise from $447