3. Silver Wind
My Wife and I and two friends chose this cruise because of the destinations. Leaving Lisbon, Oporto La Coruna, Bilbao, Bordeaux, La Rochelle, Belle Isle, St Malo and Honfleur. All the Cities and villages we ever wanted to visit. For our Anniversary I had upgraded to a larger suite (601) which was at the front of the ship. My wife was delighted and the suite was OK except the Bathroom was a little Archaic with the hose hanging over the Bath, and no shower curtain, so the water went onto the slatted wooden floor. The Ship looks badly in need of a refit and the Staff said one was due in 2020 (not before time). Whilst all the Staff were superb, the facilities on board were old - the Table Tennis was rammed up against the inside bulkhead, and the shuffleboard deck was so old that it had almost faded away. The food was very good on the whole but in the Italian Restaurant there was very few changes each day so its almost Deja Vue each day. The Excursions which some Cruise Liners supply free of charge, were very expensive,and it depended on the quality of the Guide to make or break the visit. Loved the Venues but not on this Ship - not for me another Silversea Cruise.

Wonderful Cruise - Shame about the Ship

Silver Wind Cruise Review by TonyD43

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Royal Suite 1
My Wife and I and two friends chose this cruise because of the destinations.

All the Cities and villages we ever wanted to visit.

Loved the Venues but not on this Ship - not for me another Silversea Cruise.
TonyD43’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Wind price drops

Royal Suite 1
Cabin R1 601
OK but Bathroom had a poor layout and poor shower facilities.
Basin was sited so close to faucet that when you washed your hands the water went behind the basin to soak the surround.
Deck 6 Suite Cabins