3. Sapphire Princess
Took this cruise out of South Hampton to Norway. First of all Norway was fantastic. The cruise however was not. Poor service at the Horizon Court Buffet, not a great selection of foods, boring breakfast, seemed to be geared for the UK customer’s foods and likes, Cruise did not feel very international, an unfriendly crew, and waiters who had no sense of urgency. Our cabin steward was outstanding and very prompt and friendly. Room was ok, but seemed a bit out of date. Entertainment was usual for a cruise ship, although some entertainment was down right poor. Very few waiters taking bar orders in the large main theater, many travelers around us complaining. They also tried to upsale you many times at bars, restaurants, and shops. Art auction mangers were very busy and in your space many times. I have taken many cruises and this was the least enjoyable. I am undecided if I would take another Princess Cruise when there are so many other Cruise lines available with better services.

What Happened to Princess