Overall best cruising experience I've ever had. Definitely got my money's worth. I was a bit concerned first with some of the negative reviews I read; but this company is top notch. Is it perfect? No, what is?....but they come pretty dam close! A few things that really stood out for me: Organization and logistics. They think of everything, when embarking, dispatching tours, etc. Being a foodie, I had read a lot about the food. Some restaurants are better than others, top of my list: Red Ginger and Jacques'. Buffet dining room for breakfast and lunch are outstanding also. Their tours are excellent. Kudos to Daria from Trumpy Tours; she was our guide in the Florence/Pisa tour. Everything is expertly done; from the library, concierge lounge, Baristas, game room, gym, Spa, private concierge sun-deck, complimentary bottled water always (this really impressed me - NCL and RCL gouge you $5 per bottle). I wish they had a cigar bar. I will definitely cruise with them again, probably Alaska.

Hard to go back to NCL or RCL after this

Franquiz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A3 9111
Everything was done properly everyday. Charisa, our cabin steward was friendly and efficient. Between her and the concierge, they gave me distilled water for my CPAP. Never expected this!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins