3. Celebrity Equinox
Celebrity Equinox had excellent food and service. I had dinner every night in the dining room. All my tablemates and I agreed the food was fantastic every night. I saw no reason to go to the specialty restaurants as the food was so good. Service was excellent, too. Even the buffets were very good with a huge variety of food. There was an excellent female singer at the pool and almost nightly singing in the main lobby, where people danced. The casino was very large and nonsmoking. They even had a $5 Blackjack table! There is a free children's program for each age group. I would highly recommend the Luggage Valet. It is $25. After you put your luggage out the last night, it is taken care of until you arrive at your home airport. You don't have to get it from the conveyer belt after you disembark the ship or lug it or carry it at anytime until after your flight home. I've used it on several cruises, and it is a pleasure and well worth the money!!!!

Outstanding!

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by mindy15

There is a free children's program for each age group.

mindy15’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2B 6167
Very roomy cabin, roomy bathroom. Extremely comfortable bed.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins