3. Emerald Princess
Worst cruise my husband and I ever took. FACT: 1) Spent more time at sea than the itinerary stated. 2) Took over 3 hours to get into our room due to the key card and room door being inoperable. 3) The room was really small, not what was shown in the picture on the website and set up with two twin beds instead of a queen. 3a) The bathroom was small. I’m 5’7 and 185. As I stood in the shower, one arm touched a wall and the other arm touched the shower curtain. 4) The food was horrible. Some items were under cooked, while others were over cooked, very little options on a day to day basis and not pleasing to taste. 5) Trouble with the cruise ship. We happened to be on the side where the repairs were done. 6) Closed laundromat. 7) The majority of the staff was rude and unpleasant. 8) The boat had a urine smell in the pipes that wafted into the air. 9) No diverse onboard activities. 10) Rude to handicapped cruisers.

Highly Disappointed

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Cwhite02

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
Worst cruise my husband and I ever took.

FACT:

1) Spent more time at sea than the itinerary stated.

6) Closed laundromat.

7) The majority of the staff was rude and unpleasant.

8) The boat had a urine smell in the pipes that wafted into the air.

9) No diverse onboard activities.

10) Rude to handicapped cruisers.
Cwhite02’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC R504
Extremely small. Not cleaned properly as their were previous guests belongings.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins