3. Jewel of the Seas
We were on the Jewel January 11 2010 sailing and cannot say enough about the ship...clean.spacious...great food. The main dining room in our opinion was wonderful as well as the Windjammer.We had dinner in Portofino's one evening and honestly...I did not think it was worth the extra $$. I would not do it again.

We had aft cabin 1604 with one of the largest balconies I have ever seen. Cabin had lots of storage. Slight noise above from the Windjammer...but nothing that would spoil the "Aft" experience.

Used JJ Tours in Costa Rica....He was wonderful. Book it...well worth the $$$..also Claudia Tours in Colombia...again she was knowledgeable. You certainly get alot for your money with both of these people.

Jewel of the Seas is a Jewel

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by lukesgrammie

lukesgrammie’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D1 1604
Aft 1604 one of the best! Huge balcony...slight noise from the Windjammer above the balcony
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins