3. Liberty of the Seas
Boarding was easy but my family has priority boarding. If you are allowed to bottles of wine then quit confiscating the bags to check!!!! The food in Chops grill has decreased in quility and isnt worth going to anymore. The flow rider was rouigh and caused people to whip out. The staff told us it needs to be adjusted and hasnt been right for over 2 years. When you whip out it causes you to get throwen back against the wall and can injure people. Not to mention the music that normally plays isnt playing anymore around the flow rider. HOW HARD IS IT TO FIX THE SPEAKERS!!!!! The beds in the two rooms I booked were very hard. Even with the foam matresses we brought still didnt help. The AC's didnt cool the rooms enough and the house keeper was always eager for us to leave so she could clean our room. The wait staff was awasome as usuall. Royal needs to improve of they might start loosing guest. I heard alot of people complaining how the quility has decreased over the years. They seem to be more focused on getting the numbers and not quility.

Below average cruise, Royal needs to improve!!!!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by tporter

The wait staff was awasome as usuall.

tporter’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V 7391
Bed was hard, AC never would cool the room enough for me.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Ziplining
    Bodden tours know how to take care of visitors and puts them first. This is our second time to this island and second time to do an excursion with Bodden. This excursion is a must and we will visit them again. This Monkey wouldn't get off my back and wouldn't let anybody take him from me. My daughters loved the sloth and brought tears to one of their eyes. The zip line has gotten better and hope they continue to improve it and add more runs.
    View All 165 Ziplining Reviews