3. Carnival Horizon
Debarkation Day... and I feel like I should write this review after hearing so many negative people on the ship and on the reviews. First of all, embarkation was a breeze. Waiting 30 minutes in line but you know what, they got everything right and were thorough with security. I don’t mind waiting. We went to Guy’s Pig and Anchor after embarking. It was free guys!!! Waited maybe 10 minutes in line, best food we had all week! Only free on embarkation day. Overall cleaniless was great! Employees were constantly cleaning, mopping the wet floors. Food: buffet for breakfast was good. Burritos were delicious! some commentors say ‘breakfast couldve been better’. Where i’m from eggs, toast and bacon is breakfast. So not sure what ya’ll were expecting? Rib eye? Guy’s Pig and Anchor was phenomenal! We went a second time for $27 we got ribs, corn, cornbread, trascan nachos. It was more than I could eat and absolutely delicious! We ate at the Meridian all week, again top notch! We even got offered a second plate of lobster one night which was surprising and very welcoming! Staff: were all friendly! Our cabin steward Daniel was real nice. Always called us by our first names and chatted with us. Debarkation process also went well! My only two negatives are: an adult only pool would’ve been nice or even just for a few hours. The pools are small and bombarded with kids, but hey I guess we shouldve went to an adult only if we wanted. The meradian, unless you have the app you have to go up a floor to reserve a spot then walk down to your table. I see this being s nuisance for families with kids and people with disabilities. We used the app on the second day once we knew about it and it works flawlessly. In all great trip, great ship! Carnivals reputation for a party ship was not seem on this ship. Oh and the comedy shows were amazing! Caroline and Tommy Drake were hilarious and had us in tears all 5 shows we attended. The brass boys and crushed velvet were a great jazz band we listened to every night!!! We love them!!!

Perfect cruise!

Carnival Horizon Cruise Review by CountryBoots

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Debarkation process also went well!

CountryBoots’s Full Rating Summary