• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Peaches62
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony

My husband and I picked this cruise as a compromise for our honeymoon and it turned out absolutely amazing!

We arrived in Copenhagen on Thursday afternoon and had Thursday, Friday and Saturday to explore which was probably the minimum amount of time I would suggest in Copenhagen. It's such a beautiful city with so much history. We stayed at the Crowne Plaza which is a quick trip from the airport and 5 minute walk from the metro station with easy access to the downtown area which was perfect for us. They also offer a shuttle to the cruise port for a reasonable fee.

Embarkation would be the only really negative I have for this cruise. Royal Caribbean only offered priority boarding for Diamond members and above at this port, this was not advertised anywhere and in fact I had received an email 1 week prior to sailing confirming this benefit. My husband and I booked a spa appointment for the day we boarded the ship and arrived at the port 2 hours before the appointment thinking it would be more than enough time but due to the fact we had to board in the general line it took quite some time and we were delayed getting to our appointment.

Ocean View Balcony

Cabin 6D

We had a standard balcony stateroom. We enjoyed being towards the front of the ship in the bumped out part so that there was nothing below or above our balcony. We were also close to the forward elevators which made getting to the bars/ restaurants and everything else simple since we weren't using the main elevators.

Port Reviews

Copenhagen

Beautiful city, we had 3 days to explore and it was a good amount of time to see everything. We probably could have used another day. We would definitely suggest a canal cruise and visiting the Carlsberg Brewery.

7 Helpful Votes