3. Saga Sapphire
First cruise. What I do find misleading you see the adverts from.....we paid double and more. I wish they would set a price. Some back to back (people who were on previous or later tour) were 'phoned up and given a good discount for including the mini break. We were told they did not discount..........mmmmm Still good holiday, first time cruisers, lovely, lovely staff, happy. Wish I was back. The Reception staff, not tour booking. I found when I asked a question I was told in your Ship's newsletter, we had not been cruising before. They could have told us there and then. They did their job, but listening to how they dealt with older people, got the impression not a happy group. Perhaps need fresh people....sign on desk, this ship is full, no change of cabins. Fortnately we were pleased with our cabin. On a tour, a guide told us that a ship is never fall. Little negatives....which let down the otherwise lovely, happy and excellent team. Saga get your pricing realistic to the cost.....the from........hearing don't do discounts but two couples told us they stayed on because they were given a deal.......make all staff happy. Lovely to deal with.

Excellent only two minor propblems Reception and Price

Saga Sapphire Cruise Review by Sorrysaga

First cruise.

Still good holiday, first time cruisers, lovely, lovely staff, happy.

Wish I was back.

Lovely to deal with.
Sorrysaga’s Full Rating Summary
Get Saga Sapphire price drops

I had nothing to compare it with, but spacious.....lovely Steward.