• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

MSC Meraviglia Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Don't ignore bad reviews! We did and regret it.

Review for MSC Meraviglia to Norwegian Fjords
Janocam
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin: Bella Inside Stateroom

This was our 6th cruise and have loved all previous cruises. This was our first with MSC. The first day was terrible. I queued for nearly two hours to speak to guest services. The man that served me was unbelievably rude and purposely unhelpful. He was so arrogant and spoke to me as if I was annoying and irrelevant and that my problem was not his problem. I guess that just set the mood for the rest of the cruise. Where were the happy smiling staff? Fun? Laughter? Not on this ship. My husband was 'told off' by a female staff member in the dining area for pressing the service button which he hadn't pressed. When he told her he hadn't pressed it she got even angrier. !!! The food was good but long queues and not enough seating was a big problem. MSC are mostly about making money and they don't really care about giving good service for it! Everything costs extra. We paid extra for Cirque de Soleil. It was pretty mediocre. Not worth the hype. Long waits for tenders and buses. Yacht club members seemed to get all the good areas. You couldn't get a view from the front of the ship as it was only available to Yacht Club members. They still owe us money for a shore cancellation cancelled 2 months prior to cruising. Although they have been given all information many times they just ignore all correspondence.

Bella Inside Stateroom

Cabin was fine. Very typical.

Port Reviews

Molde

Beautiful spot.

Tromso

We had a wonderful time in Tromso. Well worth a visit.

Trondheim

A lovely part of the world. Not to be missed.

Alesund

As with most of Norway this place is beautiful.

7 Helpful Votes