3. Carnival Ecstasy
This was my first cruise leaving from Charleston instead of Florida. We chose it for economic reasons. It was only a 3 1/2 hour drive to the port. The "drive-thru" process went very smoothly. It was only $100 to leave our car in a secure warehouse.While the ship is older and showing some wear and tear, it was very clean throughout the cruise and our rooms were comfortable. We enjoyed the variety shows and most of the comedy shows. My husband and I purchased the Cheers! Drink program and loved it! The mixed drinks were all individually made and used top shelf ingredients - the Alchemy Bar was my favorite! We got our favorite KJ Chardonnay with dinner, bottled water, espresso, Perrier, Diet Coke, Ting Margaritas at one of the pool bars, and just about anything else we wanted! The food was good. The Burgers at Guy Fieri's were outstanding! Our 17 year old girls had a great time too! Two of us did the Blue Lagoon Animal Adventure in Nassau and the other two went on a SCUBA excursion - great choices! We hung out on the beach at Princess Cay and all 4 of us did a snorkel excursion at 2:00 pm. The crew was awesome and we saw lots of beautiful things underwater! We didn't get in the pools on the ship because it was too cold. The weather the first two days was cloudy, cool, and drizzly which was a little disappointing, but that was nothing the cruise line could control!

Great time!

Ages 16+
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Interior
Cabin 4D
Cabins were comfortable and kept clean by the staff. We had interior cabins, but I don't remember specifics.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins